Tuesday 23 February 2016

Corset Training/ waist Training for sexy Hour Glass Figure


Hey everyone, Thank you for again for stopping by for this video. I have been seriously so patient (NOT) to film this video for you all. I watched my friend Rocio"s video on Youtube regarding the same topic and kind of almost immediately fell in love with the video and waist trainer… After long searching I found my corset. I believe its similar to hers. We both however purchased from two different sites. So I wanted to train my waist for kind of shape it more. because prior to that I had a very sloppy boyish body figure. And after wearing the corset, I have really been seeing a change in the way my body looks. this will help you get the sexy kim K, beyonce, Nikki kind of a body. So I though I can go ahead and also share my experience with you all as well. To begin here is a link to my friends video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfJ41j6dhXE

Here is a direct link to the one I purchased. Also before making your purchase please make sure you measure right and get the right corset:

http://www.hourglassangel.com/black-cashmere-underbust-corset-w-03/

Here are also other videos on How I"ve been losing weight:

How I went from 178LB to 159 LB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuOwJDN2_t0

How I lost 2 pound and 2 inches in one week:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssWAxx-Uys0

FAQ:

Can one sleep with the corset one?

Yes but it is very uncomfortable. I"ve done it and hated it. LOL

Can I use this trainer to workout in?

No considering this is steal boning you cannot. They have special workout ones available that are flexible.

ROCIO:

When can you begin corset training?
Corset training does not have a age limit of when one can start however I would best suggest anyone who is above 20. Before that It can be more damaging.

Weight Loss?
This is not a diet or a weight loss plan. Using a corset for waist training is exactly that - training your waist into a new shape. You still need to live a healthy and active lifestyle to lose any weight. This is not a miracle solution. It will however help you feel full faster which may help with portion size but don"t do this alone with plans of losing weight.


Also don"t forget to check me out at my other links.
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
·٠•● M Y L I N K S ●•٠·
♕ Instagram: Munisanchez
♕ Twitter: http://twitter.com/makemeup89
♕ FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/makemeup89
♕ BlogTV: http://blogtv.com/People/babinisalive
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
·٠•● Business Related ●•٠·
✉ For business inquiries ONLY, please feel free to email me at MAKEMEUP89@GMAIL.COM

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
·٠•● The Loves of my Life ●•٠·
Mom:
http://www.youtube.com/momskitchen2011
bro:
http://www.youtube.com/motivationfreak91
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
Getting ready for a pakistani wedding! pretty makeup for parties! pretty pakistani wedding makeup for guests! pakistani bridal makeup!
my back to school makeup.
how can I prevent hair fall out?
how to stop hair loss?
Do you suffer from hair loss and hair fallouts? Well you can learn to stop hair loss.
how do I get healthy long hair fast?
what is my hair care routine? and how do I grow hair fast?
DIY hair loss treatment at home are the best! hair care routine! hair care!
I want to grow my hair longer!
how to get long hair fast! LONG HAIR! long hair fast! I have some of the best DIY Hair mask at home! Natural home remedies for hair are the best! How to stop hair fall out? Do it yourself hair treatments. at home hair care remedies
Beautiful long hair fast. Beachy hair. long beautiful hair. How to I get rid of stretch marks? how to? how to remove facial hair,
getting rid of facial hair. home remedy for acne.
How can I get rid of acne at home? how to look younger? how to grow hair fast? long beautiful luscious hair. some good indian hair care secrets. Indian hair masks. The indian secrets to longer beautiful hair. how do I get beautiful skin? good home remedies for healthy skin. how do I loss weight. How to look slimmer? how to lose 10 pounds in 21 days? pakistani you tubers are the best. Indian beauty community. indian beauty guru. Indian makeup. how to get an hour glass figure? Can corset training hurt the body? Is corset training dangerous? how to get Kim Kardashian body? How to achieve a sexy body? workouts to tone the body. workouts for sexy legs. at home workouts for sexy body. body sculpting and tone exercises.

Camera: Canon Rebel T3iEditing software: Final Cut Pro X

MUSIC Credits= A.N.O- Shivering Beauty

Corset Training/ waist Training for sexy Hour Glass Figure is courtesy of Vixen empire

No comments:

Post a Comment